[OT] Is the general KDE mailing list dead?

Jonathan Ryshpan jonrysh at pacbell.net
Tue Jun 29 23:33:43 BST 2021

I have just joined the general KDE mailing list and have received this
message verifying that I have joined:
only for OS-independent questions and discussions relating to KDE.

However, I have never received any mail from the list.  Checking the
archive I see only 4 postings in the past month (June), 3 of which are
by me.  So it looks like the list is no longer in use or being
maintained.

Where can I send general questions about KDE?  I have just upgraded to
Fedora-34 and a number of things are not working properly.

--
Sincerely Jonathan Ryshpan <jonrysh at pacbell.net>

 [ This .signature intentionally left blank ]
 -- Riku Meskanen