D21247: [pretty please] allow fetching of cover art in mpris plugin from connected computer

cotko cotko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 17 10:12:07 BST 2019

cotko added a comment.

  Ok, great:) I'll wait then and make changes if necessary..

  I'm not able to log into identity.kde.org to change my profile settings (login is not working, even a few password resets) and I'm not able to change my real name setting using "edit profile" here in phabricator, so I'll write it here:
  name: Mitja Cotic
  email: mitja_cotic at yahoo.com

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application