GSOC Project Idea

Albert Vaca Cintora albertvaka at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 16:56:23 GMT 2019

Hi,

As part of the GSOC proposal you should justify that you will be able to
implement the required functionality successfully. If you don't have
previous experience with Qt, it's going to be harder to achieve that.

In your case, I would recommend either writing a small Qt+Bluetooth proof
of concept, or contributing one or two patches in the line of your
proposal.

This doesn't only show your motivation for the project, but it also makes
way easier to evaluate your skills.

Albert