GSOC Project Idea

Adel Bouhraoua adelbouhraoua23 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 12:11:22 GMT 2019

Greetings,
I'm a Computer Science student in Algeria willing to participate in GSOC
and a regular KDE user.
I'm interested by the available projects announced in KDE's website and
precisely interested in the bluetooth integration of the KDE Connect app.
But my actual skills lack the knowledge of the bluetooth protocol and the
required Qt5, except these, I've worked long enough with C/C++ and Java to
handle the project.
I would also appreciate another project available (if there's any) because
actually my skills in dev in general are quite shattered and not
specialized in one field. My skill-set includes SQL,
Firebase,Flutter(Dart), Python, C# (ASP.NET, Desktop apps), PHP, JS,
Jquery,Ajax, CSS/Bootstrap.

I'm very interested by the integration of bluetooth capabilities to the KDE
Connect App and would appreciate an orientation to a project that suits my
skill-set
Best Regards, Kamel Eddine Adel Bouhraoua