KDE connect bluetooth support?

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 19:02:38 BST 2018

Hi Ludwig (+kdeconnect mailing list),

I just got back from a couple weeks off, so thanks for your patience :)

The Bluetooth support was being worked on by Matthijs Tijnk, but I haven't
seen any new commits for a while, so I guess it's paused now. The last time
I tested it, it was mostly working, but I don't want to enable it by
default if it's not actively maintained.

If Avahi works on your network, though, there is an upcoming patch that
will enable discovery through Avahi (aka Bonjour, aka zeroconf), that might
help you. The patch is in review, so it's likely to be included in the next
(non-bugfix) release.

Albert