[orca-list] KDE connect accessibility?

Nicolas Fella nicolas.fella at gmx.de
Wed Oct 17 11:40:57 BST 2018

Hi,

I'm one of the main developers of KDE Connect. KDE Connect definitely should
be more accessible, but me and probably also the other developers lack the
required knowledge to make that happen. Any input on how we can make KDE
Connect (and other KDE products) more accessible is greatly appreciated. I'm
CC'ing the KDE Connect mailing list. For further discussion you can reach us
there, on #kdeconnect on Freenode or our Telegram group (https://t.me/
joinchat/BRUUN0bwMhNfn8FIejA-nw).

Cheers

Nicolas

PS: I'm not subscribed to this list so please direct any replies to me and the
KDE Connect mailing list as well