D17126: Privacy Options for Notifications Forwarded to Desktop

Alex Kovrigin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 26 16:00:20 GMT 2018

alexkovrigin marked an inline comment as done.
alexkovrigin added a comment.

  I think, I've fixed everythng.

INLINE COMMENTS

> sredman wrote in AppDatabase.java:177-191
> These sections could do with some comments explaining how you are using the encoded bits to store the two privacy options.
> Alternatively, it would be clearer to read if the table had two boolean columns instead of one integer :)

I added comments. I don't thing, that idea with two booleans are good, because back when I wrote this code, I focused, so if someone wants to add a new option, for example, to ignore all notification of the app ( for example if it's Facebook messenger xD ). With just an integer the code isn't that easy, but all you have to do is to add a new enum value and that's it. With two booleans it wouldn't be much harder actually... but where's the fun in that? (I guess...)

> sredman wrote in NotificationsPlugin.java:262-264
> I was messing around with this (thus the commented-out line). Do any of these need to be here? I don't think so, but we should test. If not, then the "else" block which matches this "if" can probably be combined into the "if (!blockContents)" block starting at line 250

I guess, I did what you said...

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application