D17126: Privacy Options for Notifications Forwarded to Desktop

Alex Kovrigin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 25 19:28:40 GMT 2018

alexkovrigin added a comment.

  Thanks Simon! Your code is really easy to understand. Initiallly I wanted to work on my own. It turned out, that I did the same things as you, but it didn't work. Then I realised, that I had to delete KDE Connect and reinstall it, because it had an old table, which was in the way. Now everything works just right with my code and your code, but yours is more ... elegant. If you don't mind, I will add your diff to this revision, so we can close it.

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application