D17126: Privacy Options for Notifications Forwarded to Desktop

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 25 17:05:59 GMT 2018

sredman added a comment.

  I haven't completely figured out the problem yet, but one thing I have noticed is that the enable/disable checkbox for an app is no longer saved. This suggests to me that something about the way the database is set up is causing it to either not be read-able or not be write-able. You could check the return value from ourDatabase.insert. If it is -1, it means there was an error.

  My suggestion would be to make two database tables. Leave the old one for KEY_IS_ENABLED like it was, then make a second table with KEY_PRIVACY_OPTIONS. This makes more sense to me from a database standpoint anyway, because there is no relationship between being enabled and having privacy options set

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application