D17036: Updated README.md

Albert Vaca Cintora noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 20 09:27:50 GMT 2018

albertvaka requested changes to this revision.
albertvaka added a comment.

  Found some typos and a small change.

INLINE COMMENTS

> README.md:8
>  - **Notification sync**: Read and reply to your Android notifications from the desktop.
> -- **Share files and URLs** instantly from one device to another.
> +- **Share files and URLs** instantly from one device to another including some fileaystem intergration.
>  - **Multimedia remote control**: Use your phone as a remote for Linux media players.

Typos: filesystem integration.

> README.md:28
>  ### On Mac or Windows
> -Platforms other than Linux are not officially supported, but it should be possible to run KDE Connect there. You can compile KDE Connect for Windows using [Craft](https://community.kde.org/Craft) and it works except for some plugins. I haven't tried on Mac. Contributions welcome!
> +Platforms other than Linux are not officially supported, but it could be possible to run KDE Connect there. You can compile KDE Connect for Windows using [Craft](https://community.kde.org/Craft) and it works save for some plugins. It hasn't been tried on MacOS yet, Contributions are welcome!

Windows mostly works. We can say something like: "There hasn't been an official Windows release yet, but many features have been ported to Windows. You can build it yourself using Craft."

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect