D16797: Fix some android device cannot be found

Xiao Wang noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 11 03:17:03 GMT 2018

xiaow updated this revision to Diff 45259.
xiaow added a comment.

  Improved:

  1. Add

    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE" />

  to AndroidManifest.xml, I found that I can only upload one diff file, so you have to add it manually.

  2. Added back, but I think that they may be useless.
  3. The code can get the right broadcast address, in my case,  it  is  [network address.255].

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16797?vs=45218&id=45259

AFFECTED FILES
  src/org/kde/kdeconnect/Backends/LanBackend/LanLinkProvider.java