Troubles with 1.8.1, TLS Handshakes failing (and blocking?)

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 18:43:05 UTC 2018

Hi Andy,

I'm quite certain that those were the changes that made it stop working.
I've reverted them and pushed an updated version to the store.

The goal of these patches was to workaround an issue with Android 8.1 were
two handshakes at the same time made KDE Connect crash. Unfortunately this
caused a deadlock :(

Albert