D10796: Change mpris play/pause button color instead of removing it

Matthijs Tijink noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 5 17:31:59 UTC 2018

mtijink added a comment.

  That was the motivation, but I think it's better even without that problem.

  My reasoning: I'd imagine, as a user, that I'll be very confused if there are "music controls" without any way to actually control it. If playing/pausing is shown as a disabled button, it's clear that you can't control the player at the moment.
  Other buttons are generally available, or don't make a lot of sense in that context, so not showing them is okay.

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application