D10796: Change mpris play/pause button color instead of removing it

Nicolas Fella noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 4 15:57:48 UTC 2018

nicolasfella added a comment.

  I like the color, but I'm not sure about the disabling.

  Right now, only the playPause button is disabled, but what about the other buttons?.  If we go with this approach, we should disable all buttons instead of removing them. Why should the playPause button be any different?

  IMHO we should remove buttons if the functionality is unavailable, disabled buttons might look a bit broken. The only place where it might make sense to disable a button is when either next or previous is unavailable (probably because we are at the beginning/end of a track list) to keep symmetry.

  The reason for you to make this patch in the first place was because Plasma Browser Integration was causing glitches, but that was because it didn't comply to the specification and is fixed now.

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application