D10703: Build kdeconnect on sailfish and port some simple plugins

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 5 00:53:57 UTC 2018

apol added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> batteryplugin.cpp:79
>      if ( thresholdEvent == ThresholdBatteryLow && !isCharging ) {
> +#ifdef SAILFISHOS
> +        Notification *notification = new Notification(this);

Could we use something like Daemon::reportError to abstract such notifications?

Something like`Daemon::instance()->sendNotification(notificationName, icon, title, text)` could also be used in other places.

Another thing to consider is to adapt knotifications to work on sailfish would be great (solving this problem elsewhere too). Or maybe considering using snorenotify. Another possibility would be to have a proxy for xdg notifications for sailfish.

> piggz wrote in sendnotificationsplugin.cpp:29
> It is just so that on sfos I can set the plugin to be enabled by default.  Is there a better way?

There should be. Having this line is ugly as is, let alone having to ifdef it on every plugin.

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect