D10703: Build kdeconnect on sailfish and port some simple plugins

Adam Pigg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 3 19:41:15 UTC 2018

piggz added a comment.

  In D10703#217173 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10703#217173>, @kossebau wrote:

  > @nicolasfella Thanks for pointing me to this. Happyness++
  >
  > @piggz Hi :) By pure chance some hours before I came across https://github.com/R1tschY/harbour-sailfishconnect, is this some duplicated effort possibly or how does this relate? (no clue yet about KDE Connect details)
  >
  > Can you give some build instructions? Seeing `set(KF5_REQUIRED_COMPONENTS I18n DBusAddons CoreAddons)`, so not just using plain Qt, my old MarbleMaps at SailfishOS knowledge might not be sufficient :)
  >
  > Happy to help out soon at least when it comes to MPRIS stuff (given master plan hinted to in D10972 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10972>)

  @kossebau you can build by using the sfossdk and the supplied .spec file, so long as you have the deps from http://repo.merproject.org/obs/home:/piggz:/kf5/sailfishos_2.1.0.9_latest_armv7hl/ and https://build.merproject.org/project/show/nemo:devel:mw

  How do you think this will work compared to a fully stanadalone client like the other you found?

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect