D10703: Build kdeconnect on sailfish and port some simple plugins

Adam Pigg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 3 09:16:03 UTC 2018

piggz added a comment.

  Guys, whats your thoughts about this?

  Ive marked everything as 'done' so far, and quite happy to have removed the hack which compiled the declarative plugin into the app, and installed it properly.  I should have done this from the start!

  Also fixed the qAsConst issue by taking the code from qt 5.7. (btw, your min qt version is 5.2, which surely cant work?)

  Perhaps the next change could be to abstract out the notifications code, so there was just one set of ifdef's for the different notification libs, but I dont want this to get too big a diff.

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect