Binaries for Windows available?

Nicolas Fella nicolas.fella at gmx.de
Sun Jul 22 20:37:10 BST 2018

I don't get your point. KDE Connect /is/ a Qt application that uses few
KDE Frameworks (which are just Qt libraries). It works just fine on all
desktops. To have a systray icon there is the kdeconnect-handler
executable from the official package and there is also
https://github.com/Bajoja/indicator-kdeconnect which is supposed to have
some more features, but I haven't tested it.