Binaries for Windows available?

Markus Slopianka kamikazow at web.de
Sun Jul 22 12:59:48 BST 2018

I don’t know how easy or hard it would be but I’ve seen requests for something like that mostly from users of LXQt and alike:
A stand-alone Qt-only application. No daemons or anything, just a self-contained application that sits in the systray.

Such an application should also work on Windows, right?