D9564: Add album cover art support.

Matthijs Tijink noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 3 20:02:23 UTC 2018

mtijink added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> nicolasfella wrote in mpris_control.xml:6
> match_parent instead of 0dp seems to look the same but leaves the visual editor in Android Studio working. Why the change?

At first, I needed a default value, to use while include the file. But I later figured out that I could override these values. I've changed them back.

> nicolasfella wrote in MprisActivity.java:203
> View.GONE works better with my suggestion

I disagree. Because the image takes some time to be loaded, the controls jump around every time a new track is played. This is even worse when you want to click next a few times quickly.

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application