Example client

Nicholas Estrada 116nic97 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 17:37:41 UTC 2018

Haha gotcha. Totally misunderstood. Yeah all I did was write a simple
frontend for the desktop commands. Nothing on the socket side or phone
side.

On Feb 10, 2018 at 9:07 AM, <Adam Pigg <adam at piggz.co.uk>> wrote:

Is that a program that acts as if it were on a phone, talking to the
kdeconnect desktop client? Or something to trigger the desktop app to send
a command to the phone?

Im after the first part ... something describing how to create either a BT
or network connection to the desktop app, and how the protocol works.

Cheers