D17126: Privacy Options for Notifications Forwarded to Desktop

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 12 04:30:11 GMT 2018

sredman accepted this revision.
sredman added a comment.

  Sorry this took so long

  I finally had a chance to check, and you are correct. The 'bug' where the notification plugin settings are not per-device is there on the master build too. In that case, it's a problem that should be solved, but not as part of this patch :)

  I think this is good work. There is one part that's missing, though. If you notice, when you build from master or you use the Play Store build, then you upgrade to a build with this patch, the app will crash with some error about missing a table. This is because we don't currently have an onUpgrade which handles putting in the new tables, so someone upgrading would have to wipe their app data! This is obviously not great.

  There is a solution. If you want to learn about it, look here is the relevant tutorial: https://thebhwgroup.com/blog/how-android-sqlite-onupgrade

  I have made a revision which depends on this one: D17521 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17521>. We can merge that revision right after merging this one, then everything should be working! :)

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application