D17250: Fixed Header in 3 plugin pages: Run Command, Multimedia control, Remote input

Luigi Toscano noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 11 09:46:15 GMT 2018

ltoscano added a comment.

  In D17250#374938 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17250#374938>, @sredman wrote:

  > In D17250#374937 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17250#374937>, @brute4s99 wrote:
  >
  > > Since I've changed the identifier for the strings in every translation, it will not give any errors. I can post some Screenshots with other languages if you'd like!
  >

  > The thing I am woirred about is not the app having trouble, but I am worried this might cause trouble for the translation team. I don't know if they use the Android Studio translator. Since they also work on all of the other Qt projects in KDE, I expect that they might not.
  >
  > I just don't know, and I would rather avoid risking a headache for them, since their job is already a hassle. If you would like to go ask them how their workflow looks and whether changing the names of already-translated strings will or will not cause a problem, I'm sure they would be happy to let you know!

  It all depends on the deadlines. If the release date (which should be published on phabricator.kde.org/calendar or at least announced on kde-i18n-doc@ in advance, even if it's not precise) is not in one or two days, then it's fine to do changes.
  The policy is different when a project maintain stable branches. In that case, an exception should be requested on kde-i18n-doc@ before touching strings in the stable branch. But I think it's not the case here.

  That said, the translation strings are automatically extracted from the code every 24 hours, so please don't touch anything inside res/valus-<id>. Just change the code.

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application