D17320: Closing a SSLSockets input or output stream does not close the socket (https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/37018094)

Nicolas Fella noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 2 22:15:31 GMT 2018

nicolasfella added a comment.

  Thanks for looking into this!

  So now every time we are done with the payload we need to close both the InputStream and the socket? That seems like something that is easily forgotten. Maybe it would make sense to add a closePayload() method to NetworkPacket that closes both so you only need to call one method?

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application