Browse files without KDE

Nicolas Cedilnik nicoco at nicoco.fr
Thu Apr 26 18:46:31 UTC 2018

Hi again,
> I would first install d-feet <https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/DFeet>
Thanks a lot for this advice, d-feet is a great starting point!
> feel free to ask more if you need some help.
Well since you offer your help so kindly, here's where I'm stuck now.

Executing *startBrowsing*() results in an error popup:

Erreur - KIOExec

Un dossier nommé /home/nicoco/.cache/kioexec/krun/12442_0/ existe déjà.

(folder /home/nicoco/.cache/kioexec/krun/12442_0/ already exists)

I tried to browse this folder but it's empty.

Executing *mountPoint*() returns
'/home/nicoco/.config/kdeconnect/268ed8363ff23c07/kdeconnect_sftp/268ed8363ff23c07'
but if I try to ls in this directory I have permission denied even as
root (wtf?).

Executing *isMounted*() returns True though…

> If you get a nice little script going for i3, consider sharing it; it
> may be of use to others on other non-Gnome/non-KDE environments.
I'd be really happy to do that if I come up with something useful :)

I don't know what might be the problem. I'm using 1.0.1 from debian
stable repos.

Cheers,

-- Nicolas