D11694: Add a dark theme

Matthijs Tijink noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 15 12:10:04 UTC 2018

mtijink added a comment.

  I don't like some of the new changes. I understand this is all opinions, so we can't have everything, but I think that the following things are especially bad changes:

  - The sidebar navigation should be visually distinct from the main view. In the light view, the main view is shaded and the sidebar has a drop shadow, we could do that here too. Or, if not possible, we should change the sidebar color.
  - The dark-orange toolbar doesn't match the other places where the orange color is used. I'd say they should be different hues or be exactly the same color. So either bright orange or black-ish, as @nicolasfella suggested.

  Finally, a remark about black saving energy: KDE Connect is mostly a background app, so saving energy isn't that important. I'd prefer a grey background myself, but I guess other people like black more.

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application

BRANCH
  feature/dark-theme