T7994: Extract Qt Pulseaudio bindings into a Framework

Nicolas Fella noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 4 14:13:54 UTC 2018

nicolasfella added a comment.

  First we need to finalize the API (at least the sunset that is used by KDE Connect). As soon as we declare it (nearly) stable we can release it on extragear and use it in KDE Connect. When it is tested enough we can adapt plasma-pa to use it as well. Once we have all the relevant things for frameworks (docs, test, ABI stability etc.) we can move it there.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T7994