Question about interface usage

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Nov 13 12:52:06 UTC 2017

Nicolas,

On Montag, 13. November 2017 13:44:51 CET Nicolas Fella wrote:

> I do understand your setup now. Unfortunately, I can't give you a quick
> answer other than there is probably no easy solution. I won't be able to
> dig into it in the next few days. However your report is very important to
> us, so I would ask you to file a bug at bugs.kde.org (if not done already)
> so we don't loose track of your issue.

Will do.

Thanks for your time. Maybe, I take a look at the source (but time is the
limiting factor here)

Gruß

Thomas

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
To be or not to be that is the question. - Any programmer
knows the answer: $2B | !$2B is $FF.