Using Kde Connect in Fedora 26

Simon Redman simon at ergotech.com
Mon Nov 6 21:32:21 UTC 2017

Hi Mickey,

    I am using KDE Connect with no problem and no special configuration
on Fedora 25. Did you install the PC version from the repositories?

    Are you using KDE Plasma, or Gnome? There is a way to run the
plasmoid from Gnome, but I don't remember how...

    Have you used KDE Connect before? One thought is your network may be
blocking the broadcast packets used by KDE Connect. You can manually
enter the IP address of your desktop from the mobile application to
bypass that potential problem.

Thanks,
Simon