D5991: reply to notifications

Albert Vaca Cintora noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 30 22:38:06 UTC 2017

albertvaka accepted this revision.
albertvaka added a comment.

  This is awesome! :D It works great for whatsapp, but it's a pity that doesn't work for Telegram or the default SMS app. Do you know what's the reason?

  If we could make this work for SMS, we could remove the code to do that from the telephony plugin and leave just this.

  I think we can merge this now, even it doesn't work for every app it's already a great improvement. Do you have commit rights or should I push this on your behalf?

INLINE COMMENTS

> NotificationsPlugin.java:322
> +                    //works for WhatsApp, but not for Telegram
> +                    for(Notification.Action act : statusBarNotification.getNotification().actions) {
> +                        if(act != null && act.getRemoteInputs() != null) {

This contains all the actions from the notification? In a future we could send all the actions with their respective texts, and have everything on the desktop :D

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application

BRANCH
  master