What is the status of the telepathy plugin

Simon Redman simon at ergotech.com
Wed May 24 04:28:59 UTC 2017

You saying that almost makes the assumption that I understand anything
that's going on with KTp/Telepathy. It's a good thing there's already a
library or I would be totally lost :)

Okay. Let's hope the power doesn't make me crazy!

I have a few thoughts and questions, but I'm going to start a new email
thread. This one has long ago stopped being about what is in the subject
line... (Also, my first attempt to send it hit against the size limit
for the mailing list!)

Thanks,
Simon