how to contribute to kdeconnect-android

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Mon May 1 20:13:14 UTC 2017

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for your interest. The preferred way to submit patches is through
Phabricator. You will need to register a "KDE Identity" [1] to log in to
Phabricator or any other tool on the KDE infrastructure.

About the translations, they are indeed updated automatically and can't be
changed directly on the repo. There are localization teams that manage them
and then a script aggregates all the translations automatically into the
repo. If you found errors in the German translations, please let the KDE
German Localization Team know through their mailing list [2].

Thanks for your help!

[1] https://identity.kde.org
[2] https://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=de

Albert