how to contribute to kdeconnect-android

Kurt Seebauer kurt.seebauer at gmail.com
Mon May 1 13:56:39 UTC 2017

Hi people,

first, congratulations to the amazing kdeconnect android app. I played
with it for a day and I really like it!

I noticed however some broken links in the README.md on github which
point to https://github.com/albertvaka/kdeconnect-kde instead of the KDE
mirror repo. And some of the german strings in res/values-de/strings.xml
are poorly translated. So how do I send fixes for that? I'm new to KDE
development and don't have a phabricator account. Can I send patches to
this mailing list or send pull request via github clone?
The strings.xml translations files seem to be updated by some git script
account, so are those files not supposed to be edited directly? And if
so, where is the "source of truth" for translations?

Thanks!
Kurt Seebauer