GSoC Proposal

Aram Grigoryan aramgrigoryan at protonmail.ch
Mon Mar 20 15:20:55 UTC 2017

To whom it may concern.
Hi,
I'm a Master student at University of Bonn, Germany. It have been a long time since I started to use KDE Connect. One day I was looking for an app that would allow to use my smartphone's camera to show it on projector's screen what I am doing on my desk during the class, so other student's could follow me. Then this idea of adding camera features to KDE Connect became naturally to me. But after i was pleasantly surprised to see that "wish" on KDE's phabricator page https://phabricator.kde.org/T4661
I think it is for me a nice opportunity to participate in GSoC and help to implement this feature in KDE Connect. I still don't have the detailed plan on how to implement it, but i have a strong wish to do that. If you think that it is possible to do during GSoC and you would like to mentor such a project then i would be very happy to collaborate. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Aram Grigoryan