D4788: Fix loosing network packets when LanLink socket is reset.

Albert Vaca Cintora noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 14 11:23:54 UTC 2017

albertvaka added a comment.

  Hey Giedrius,

  Sorry for the late reply. This was implemented this way on purpose: sometimes, links die (eg: a device disconnects from the WiFi) and there is no way for the other end to know, so we refresh the link every time to make sure we have one that works. Maybe the problem could be fixed in a different way? Like waiting for the packets to be sent before closing the socket, or something like that? I'm not sure about what could be a good solution to the problem :/

  Albert

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application