D6730: Determine which IP address to use for sshfs

Albert Vaca Cintora noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 22 06:58:22 UTC 2017

albertvaka added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D6730#127267, @jeanv wrote:

  > If this is accepted, then this revision <https://phabricator.kde.org/D6757> is no longer needed; I could update it to remove `getLocalIpAddress()` from the android side (if it is not going to be used). Is it OK?

  We can't kill getLocalIpAddress() yet, because users update their Android apps way more frequently than they update their desktops apps. That means: it's very likely that they are gonna have an old KDE Connect on their desktop that still needs the IP to be sent from Android.

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect