kdeconnect and BB10

Alexey Kolyada devil at okidoki.org.ua
Sun Feb 5 13:15:18 UTC 2017

On Sunday 05 February 2017 13:57:34 Hajdu Tamás Márk wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have recently got a BlackBerry phone and since it has Android support
> (reports version 4.3) I have installed kdeconnect on it. It also works,
> but lacks some of the functions kdeconnect has.
> What works: ringing the device, browsing files, battery status, remote
> input, remote control, sends ping, shows incoming calls, shows missed calls.
> Basically the only thing which does not work is showing the SMS and sending
> SMS out.
clipboard sharing doesn't working too.

Phone:
platform: blackberry pasport sqw100-1
os: 10.3.3.2163
software: 10.3.3.1435

Linux:
root at devil-MS-7759:~# dpkg -l | grep kdeconnect
ii  kdeconnect                                  0.5.2.1-0ubuntu0.1                      amd64        connect smartphones to your KDE Plasma Workspace
root at devil-MS-7759:~# lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        14.04