kdeconnect and BB10

Hajdu Tamás Márk fathom at sirc.hu
Sun Feb 5 12:57:34 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have recently got a BlackBerry phone and since it has Android support
(reports version 4.3) I have installed kdeconnect on it. It also works,
but lacks some of the functions kdeconnect has.
What works: ringing the device, browsing files, battery status, remote
input, remote control, sends ping, shows incoming calls, shows missed calls.
Basically the only thing which does not work is showing the SMS and
sending SMS out.

Is there any hope for me to add support to kdeconnect for BB devices too?

Thanks!

Tamás