D7993: WIP: System volume plugin Android

Matthijs Tijink noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 20 16:32:51 UTC 2017

mtijink added a comment.

  Looks ok to me (and it works). But why is this implemented as a separate plugin?

  I think it needs to be able to see the current volume (also after volume changes, so maybe libpulse is required anyway) to be really useful, though.

INLINE COMMENTS

> MprisActivity.java:418
>
> +        ((SeekBar)findViewById(R.id.systemvolume_seek)).setOnSeekBarChangeListener(new SeekBar.OnSeekBarChangeListener() {
> +            @Override

Some code should be added to hide the "set system volume" controls if the plugin is not available.

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect