D7312: Make member variable names, & placement and * placement more coherent

Albert Vaca Cintora noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 16 13:57:27 UTC 2017

albertvaka requested changes to this revision.
albertvaka added a comment.

  I see some inconsistencies, for example in `DaemonPrivate` you changed
  `QSet<LinkProvider*> mLinkProviders;` to
   `QSet<LinkProvider*> m_linkProviders;`

  while in `KdeConnectPluginPrivate` you changed
   `Device* mDevice;` to
   `Device* device; `

  Also, I see you renamed d-pointers (https://wiki.qt.io/D-Pointer) like `QScopedPointer<KdeConnectPluginPrivate> d;` to `QScopedPointer<KdeConnectPluginPrivate> m_pluginInfos;` and we should keep the naming so it is clear we are using this programming pattern.

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect