D7209: Fix Notifications in Plasmoid

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 8 23:47:56 UTC 2017

apol requested changes to this revision.
apol added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> notificationsdbusinterface.cpp:129
>      if (!mInternalIdToPublicId.contains(internalId)) {
> -        qCDebug(KDECONNECT_PLUGIN_NOTIFICATION) << "Not found noti by internal Id: " << internalId;
> +        //qCDebug(KDECONNECT_PLUGIN_NOTIFICATION) << "Not found noti by internal Id: " << internalId;
>          return;

I'd say it's fine to keep these debug statements. They're showing an error after all and debug is very easy to filter out.

> notificationsdbusinterface.cpp:143
> +    if (update){
> +        QDBusConnection::sessionBus().unregisterObject(mDevice->dbusPath()+"/notifications/"+publicId);
> +    } else {

Can you elaborate on this? I'm not sure where it's from, maybe needs a comment?

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect