Protocol documentation

Markus Slopianka kamikazow at web.de
Thu Apr 20 01:17:40 UTC 2017

On Mittwoch, 19. April 2017 21:27:18 CEST tastytea wrote:

> I want to run it on low-end hardware and try to use as little ram as
> possible.

Aleix may correct me if I'm wrong but AFAIK the KDE Connect deamon itself is
relatively light already. The component with many dependencies should only be
the configuration KCM.
I have my doubts how worthwhile it is to reimplement the protocol from scratch
but a Qt-only alternative GUI (bonus points if it's a QML app using Kirigami
for better Wayland compatibility) may be something LXQt, that Unity8 fork,
etc. may actually be interested in.

Markus