Protocol documentation

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 23:43:27 UTC 2017

It is not, and it would be way more helpful for the project if you reduce
the dependencies of the current implementation instead of rewriting
everything from scratch. Also, dependencies for the core are quite small:
maybe a few extra KB. Is that worse than having an executable a few KB
heavier but without those dependencies?

On Apr 14, 2017 22:03, "tastytea" <kdeconnect at tastytea.de> wrote:

I want to use the daemon without KDE dependencies. It seems easier to
reimplement than to remove the dependencies.