Review changes for commit to kdeconnect-android.git

Jesus Mena menasshock at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 22:08:07 UTC 2016

Hi every one,

Reading the android 7+ tiles api, I see that the api only support a custom
tile, not a list inside a tile(like WiFi), so, I will implement the next
behavior:

1. when the user OS is AOSP based(non cyanogenmod), the tile will be a
short cut to KDEConnect, only a icon indicating the disponibility of a
valid connection to a KDEConnect server; the icon will be on or off.

2. If the user OS is Cyanogenmod, aditionally, the icon will show a sublist
of available commands(necessarely commands?) on the KDEConnect server
currently connected.

-

Aditionally, When I upload a diff to phabricator, it ask to me for a
reviewer,
who is that reviewer?

Gracias / Thanks :D
Jesus