Contributing

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 07:08:28 UTC 2016

I found an article explaining how to implement replying to notifications
using the wearable API [1]. It might be a bit confusing if you have never
done Android before, but give it a look. The C++ desktop client might look
more familiar if you are learning C, so maybe you can start working on that
part.

[1]
https://medium.com/@polidea/how-to-respond-to-any-messaging-notification-on-android-7befa483e2d7#.rn3db2ril