Contributing

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Wed Jun 1 23:24:37 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 7:29 PM, Billy Brawner <billybrawner at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone, fantastic work on this! I've been looking for something like
> this for a long time now, and I just recently gave KDE a try (I'm loving it)
> and stumbled across this. I would love to contribute to the future of the
> project so please let me know where the most help would be needed. I am a
> developer by trade so if there are bugs to fix or new features to implement,
> please point me in the right direction and I'll find something!

Hi Billy,
Glad you like it!

Here's a kanban board with some tasks to work on:
https://todo.kde.org/?controller=board&action=show&project_id=45

Feel free to take any task or ask about them, we'll be happy to
elaborate further.
Or if you have an awesome idea, feel free to tell us so we can see how
to make it happen. :)

Happy hacking!
Aleix