Plugin idea and project organisation

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Jan 25 15:07:56 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 6:53 PM, Simon Röhrl <simon_roehrl at web.de> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> i'm thinking of adding a 'system control'-Plugin with the following features:
> -Shutdown/sleep of PC
Maybe you can start porting the lock screen plugin to Android? I think
it's not there yet, it can evolve into shutdown and sleep later in the
future.

> -system volume control
You can work on that, but bear in mind it's more complex than it
sounds... (pun not intended :D)

https://todo.kde.org/?controller=board&action=show&project_id=45

> On my system I've installed version 0.8 of kdeconnect, but I can't find a tag
> or branch named '0.8' in the git repository
> (https://github.com/albertvaka/kdeconnect-kde). How do the package maintainers
> know about versions?

That github repository is outdated. Use:
https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdeconnect-kde.git

Aleix