Telepathy along with telephony plugin

dolo how dolohow at outlook.com
Thu Sep 10 21:05:41 UTC 2015

Hello guys,

I have a question concerning this piece of code which was introduced in e4cbf22

+#ifdef HAVE_TELEPATHY
+    if (np.get<QString>("event") == QLatin1String("sms")) {
+        const QString messageBody = np.get<QString>("messageBody","");
+        const QString phoneNumber = np.get<QString>("phoneNumber", i18n("unknown number"));
+        const QString contactName = np.get<QString>("contactName", phoneNumber);
+        if (m_telepathyInterface->sendMessage(contactName, messageBody)) {
+             return true;
     }
+#endif

Actually we have two possibilities of sending message, one using Telepathy and
the second one by clicking "Reply" button in notification. Above change makes
the second case impossible.

Is that intentionally or should I raise a bug report?

Thanks you for your all hard work!

                 Łukasz Żarnowiecki