KDE Connect and Mycroft AI

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 16:49:28 UTC 2015

Hi Cornelius,

Cool, what plans do you have? We could definitely run KDE Connect on the
Mycroft (I already ran it on a Raspberry Pi) and command it through voice
recognition. I'm sure we can find actions that would be useful if they were
voice-activated. I'm adding the kdeconnect at kde mailing list to this email
for more visibility, please subscribe to it so we can have the continue the
conversation there.

Albert