KDE Connect seems to be interfering with the delivery of SMS messages

Clive Johnston clivejo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 12:56:59 UTC 2015

Albert,

Although I didn’t get a screenshot of the notification in Kubuntu, I’m pretty
sure the message had a reply button on it.  It's a feature I have been waiting
for and very keen to test :)

As regards the eating my SMS messages, I am still no closer to finding out
where they went to. Over the weekend I got so sick of Samsung's bundled
bloatware, that I installed a custom ROM, and since then SMS have been fine.
They are being delivered to Messenger and I get the regular notification in
Kubuntu.

Do you have a version of the app which does support this feature, Id be very
keen to test it?

Also, many thanks for your work on the project.  KDE Connect is a brilliant
idea and is really coming on leaps and bounds.  I see a very bright future for
it :)

With the kindest regards,
Clive